Choosing the Right Blogging Platform for Affiliate Marketing
Every blogging platform has its own unique set of rules applied to authors that write on their platform.
Some blogging platforms are very different from others.
It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with those platforms you intend to use for your blogs to avoid unnecessary time spent finding the correct set of rules that suit your platform.
There are so many blogging platforms in use today that you have to be extremely cautious of the platform you choose for your blogs. The best way to avoid this is to familiarize yourself with the platform you intend to use before starting to update on it so that you will be able to avoid unnecessary problems.
When you are ready to start using your new blogging platform, you will be able to start using the platform that suits your purpose the most.
Choose an effective platform to start blogging
It is always good to use a blogging platform that is known to be effective. If you blog on a platform that is not known to be effective, you may end up spending too much time on irrelevant details, which may cost you valuable time that you may have spent on improving your blog.
Some blogging platforms may contain too many rules, and some may contain too few rules, so you should choose a blogging platform that is flexible enough for your needs.
The above is a very simplified explanation of some of the blogging platform rules and recommendations that you should consider before starting a blog on that platform.
Read the rules before start using a blog to practice affiliate marketing
There are many other rules and recommendations that you should also consider before starting your blog. It would be impossible to mention all of them in this short article.
However, this article should do enough to give you a clear understanding of some basic rules that you should be aware of before starting your blog.
In conclusion, choosing the right blogging platform is the most important decision you will have to make when you start a blog on your desired topic. Choosing a platform that will suit your needs and best serve your blogging goals is probably the most important decision that you will have to make in your blogging career.
It would help if you did everything in your power to choose the right platform, and that means choosing the right blogging platform that will suit your needs and best serve your blogging goals.
- Residual Income System Review
- Unleash Your Income Potential with Flip Flop Profits Vol 2
- Join Livegood Affiliate Program: Build Your Home Business with This Business Opportunity
- LiveGood Review – Affiliate Program
- 7 Figure Launch System Funnel Review
Blogging and WordPress – Learn How To Earn Money With Your Blog
You may wonder why you are not receiving any traffic and getting discouraged because you see no results from your blogging efforts.
The best blogging platform for making money is WordPress. WordPress has been around for quite some time now and has got its own set of plugins that enhance your blog’s value.
There are various themes that you can use for your blogs. Many of the themes are free, which means that you will not have to pay a penny for having a premium blog. Another thing about WordPress is that they provide unlimited color options for your blogs. It is also one of the easiest blogging platforms to create blogs because there is no need for installing software. There is no need to do any types of technical wizardry.
There is no need to do any types of setup work. WordPress + Bluehost is one of the best blogging platforms you can use to make money blogging.
Start taking care of your blogs:
- Make sure that your blogs are kept clean and tidy. There is no need to have any extraneous pictures, texts, or a lot of advertisements in your blogs. This would distract your readers, and they may stop reading your blogs.
- It would be best if you did not allow advertisements in your blogs. This can cause your blogs to lose their value if the blog is still new.
- If you have advertisements in your blogs, you should use some compatible themes and use them minimally. (don’t insert ads after every paragraph).
Some of the themes are free, which means that you will not have to pay anything for having these themes in your blogs.
The third way to make money with your WordPress blogs is to convert your blogs into articles. This means that you will be publishing these blogs to different article directories.
These are the ways to earn money with your WordPress blog:
*Earn money using affiliate marketing links, reviews, videos, images, guides, and tutorials.
* Make sure that your blog has unique texts. You should never be caught using the blogs of others.
* Make sure that you update your blog regularly.
* Make sure that your blog is attractive.
To Start a Blog, You Need:
- WordPress.org is free to download
- Web hosting is required to host your website and emails. I recommend Bluehost and Siteground.
- Your own domain name from the hosting company selected from above or use NameCheap to buy a name.
- Get this theme that I’m using now from MyThemeShop, is free.
Free Version to Own a superb Blog
If you are looking just for a blog that will rank on Google using free tools.
- Sign up for free on Groove.
- Build your blog for free.
- Groove will host your blog for free.
- You can have a different name but will need to buy it from NameCheap.
- Groove also can give you landing pages, website, email, membership, all for free using my invitation link.
Blogging Question And Answer
How do I choose a good blogging platform?
Now that you have decided that you want to blog, there is a lot to consider. First, you need to determine what platform you want. Will it be a self-hosted blog, or will you outsource it.
Once you have decided, you will want to work with a platform with the features you are looking for. Choosing the right platform will be a learning experience for sure, but several factors must be taken into account.
How do beginner bloggers make money?
In just two days, I’ve gone from having no idea what I was doing to setting up my first blog and becoming an affiliate marketer. What was my motivation? It’s simple. I liked the idea of making money. I figured if I could make some money online, I could afford to live on my income. I figured if I could work at home, why not make some on the computer. Take actions!
Are blogs still relevant in 2021?
Definitely is still revelant in 2021. With this pandemic going around, many people turn to blogs and start making their income using affiliate marketing links.
Which is the best free blogging platform?
The majority of people who start blogging tend to go for free blogging platforms such as Blogger or WordPress. While they are good and can be a great learning tool for those who are new to the blogging world, they can also be a little limiting. On the Blogger platform is hard to rank your articles. (use GrooveBlog instead).
How do you start a blog for beginners?
Many people who create blogs think they will have all the answers, but really, they are just learning as they go. This is OK. Starting a blog is like starting any new project. You don’t know what you don’t know. Don’t beat yourself up if you make a mistake. Your first article will be the worst one, and after a few blog posts will get better, and voila, you are using it.