If you have tried blogging but do not have that “extra cash” to start your own website, then you could consider the possibility of using a free blog to market your products. The best way to promote your business is by making it visible to others. One way to accomplish this is to put up a blog.
Most people who use blogs mostly do so for personal reasons, such as having a journal or to keep in touch with friends. You may not have thought about marketing your business, but it is a great way to build your business in this way.
By starting your own website, you will gain the trust of your readers. When people trust you, they will buy from you. Blogging is a great way to market your products.
Now that you understand the power of blogs, let us look at some ways you can use blogs for marketing your business:
You can give away a free report or eBook or select users to get a discount on your product. You can have your products distributed widely to attract a large number of prospects. If you have a website, you can link the home page directing people to it.
2. Blogs can be used to update your customers on changes to your products.
For example, you can have a newsletter to subscribe to get alerts if there is a new product. If you have a website, you can put links on the home page directing people to your newsletter.
3. You can create a blog in another niche.
For example, instead of focusing on a specific product, you can have a blog telling the story of the various products you sell. Using your blog as a storyteller will help you stand out among the many other marketers using similar strategies.
4. Write Reviews
You can write reviews of different products and include an affiliate link then when someone buys the product, you get a commission.
You can have a link to your blog on your website. If you have a website, you can have links on your home page and in specific places on your page. It depends on the kind of blog you use.
Blogging is a great way to market your products. But, of course, it depends on how you use it. But remember, a blog is just a tool that you use to promote your business.
OWN A WEBSITE/BLOG – FREE FOR LIFE!
If you are looking just for a blog that will rank on Google using free tools:
- Sign up for free on Groove.
- Build your blog/website for free.
- Groove will host your blog for free.
- You can have a different name but will need to buy it from NameCheap.
- You can access landing pages, capture pages, websites, emails, membership, sale-affiliate software, video, survey, online shop/store, and many more, all for free using my invitation link on the Groove platform.
How to Use Blogs to Make Money on the Internet
It is short for ” weblog ” for those of you who don’t know what a blog is. These are web pages that have a blog embedded in them. These are just web pages that have blog links added to them. They are usually written in a similar fashion to how a regular website is, with certain formatting codes added to them. The reason they are called blogs is that they are often indexed in the search engines as such.
The blog content would typically be updated regularly and are usually very informative, entertaining, or a combination of all three. The reason that they are called a blog is that the content is written in the first person. People can use this to post comments, questions, or feedback about the products, services, or ideas presented on the page. The page may also include pictures or videos as well.
Blogs are great tools to use to increase traffic to your website. It can be even more useful if the blog links are on a separate domain. With links on your main domain, the chances of someone leaving a comment is much higher. They can leave a link to the page on your blog instead of your main domain and then click on their link to leave a comment. As such, leaving a link on your blog means the user is trusting you to respond to their comment.
With a blog on your main domain, the comment is entirely independent of you. So you have nothing to gain and no downside to taking the chance.
Blogs can be used to draw traffic to your main site.
If you post good content, then the search engines will index your blog. When a search engine sees a blog, it rates you accordingly and gives you a better chance of searching. The better your chance, the more likely it is that the search engine will index your page.
Your page will be indexed by search engines with a blog and returned in the search results very quickly. This means that people can find your page and find it quickly.
The blog content is easily retrievable, which is excellent for backlinks, traffic, authority, and SEO. In addition, if your blog has good content, then your page will get indexed by search engines.
If you make a mistake, then your page won’t be indexed, and your backlinks and traffic will be lost. The content is stored with the blog on a separate domain, and the search engines can’t see it. As a result, you are free to make mistakes and retain your traffic. The next step would be to give your blog a name that has the potential to be a keyword. By doing this, you can generate a lot of natural backlinks, traffic, and authority.
It’s important to understand that a blog doesn’t have to be in a separate domain. It can be in your main domain, or on a subdomain. The point is to store the content in an accessible way.
In conclusion, a blog is a great tool to use to make money from the internet. When you post a blog, you are storing relevant content and making it search engine friendly. So when people go to your blog, they see information relevant to their search, and if you use relevant keywords, then your page will be indexed quickly. By using keywords, you can generate natural backlinks, high-quality traffic, and high authority.
How to Make Your Own Blog Article List Easier
1. Submit to as many article directories as possible. If you find a decent amount of traffic per month, submit it to that directory. This way, you can get some traffic and build your reputation all at the same time. On the other hand, if you don’t submit to many article directories, people won’t know your name or business, which means you will probably get no traffic or reputation boost.
2. Find a blogging platform that gets regular traffic and makes you money. For me, it’s Groove. I like Groove because it’s easy to set up and use. It’s free to join and free to browse, and very important, you are automatically accepted to promote their platform as an affiliate.
It’s straightforward to design your blog, add posts and add AdSense and any other ads you want.
3. Write your best posts and submit them to the directories. I find it helps to write a blog article, copy the template, and re-write it, but whatever you do, don’t omit any steps or key steps. This will get your posts noticed by the directories. They will get you noticed, and soon you will be receiving consistent traffic.
I think those are the best ways to do this. Whatever you do, write your best stuff and submit it! You never know. Your posts may get published on some blog that will bring in money. Or maybe they’ll get a little bit of traffic, and suddenly you’ll be rich! The traffic you get now could turn into a flood of traffic!
Get Started Free With Groove Platform